Fire Safety Training
Looking for Fire Safety Training
A comprehensive course for up to 12 personnel to help organisations comply
With the requirements of the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005.
Our aim is to make you aware of the hazards and aid the development of a
Fire safety policy in your workplace.
This half day course incorporates the following:
- Legal responsibilities and statutory duties under the RRFSO 2005
- Basic principals of fire, classifications of fire, how fires start
- Ignition sources and fire hazards
- Fire prevention, fire emergency procedures and fire evacuation
- Methods of fire extinction
- Classification and use of fire extinguishers
- Video – extinguishing fires at work
- Practical use of fire extinguisher
Assessment – following delivery of the course, each candidate will complete a multiple choice questionnaire.