COSHH Awareness Training
Looking for COSHH Awareness Training in Sheffield – 07480 645657
If your business uses hazardous substances, or products that are mixtures of substances, or even a process that creates a substances. You could be causing harm to your employees, contractors and other people.
Sometimes substances are easily recognised as harmful. Common substances such as paint, bleach or dust from natural materials may also be harmful.
Our half day awareness course covers the following areas
- Finding out what the health hazards are
- Deciding how to prevent harm to health (risk assessment)
- Providing control measures to reduce harm to health
- Making sure they are used
- Keeping all control measures in good working order;
- Providing information, instruction and training for employees and others;
- Providing monitoring and health surveillance in appropriate cases
- Planning for emergencies.
Designed for those responsible for the control of Substances Hazardous To Health (COSHH) at work, as well as employees who use hazardous substances in cleaning, manufacturing, transport, utilities and offices.